Saturday, February 16, 2008

...a summer spent in nature

i am beyond excited about my summer. i was hired at Shenandoah National Park from May 19-Sep. 2. Yes, that's ALL summer. No breaks. No trips home. Not a soul that I know. And I am overly excited about it. I will be the worship leader on Sundays. I will be a cashier during the week. And I will be out in the wilderness at every other minute. It will be wonderful!

God is doing amazing things in my life right now. He is providing so much. And I am just in awe that He has given me this opportunity. I cannot wait to just spend time one-on-one with my Creator.

This is something I have been striving for. I have been seeking that silence and solitude. This summer will give me amazing opportunites to be romanced and fall even more in love.



(this is a waterfall in the park.
i did not take this picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment