
this girl will not be silent.
she will no longer hide herself.
our God is amazing. this night was amazing.
so, maybe only 10 faces made up the "crowd". maybe there were only 10 chairs filled. but that doesn't matter. what does matter, and what always should matter, is that God was there. He was WITH US in our songs. We raised our voices in praise and He answered back with His soft whispers. And I felt it tonight. The Call has been a worship night that I have been involved in for a while. It has always been a blessing and I have loved it. But tonight was different. tonight i worshipped like I have never worshipped before. tonight i forgot about the microphone. the guitars and drums. i forgot about the people. i lost myself in worship. completely free. arms raised. tears falling. holding nothing back. it was amazing. God is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment