Sunday, November 16, 2008

...a constant faithfulness

I want to be like Joseph.
Unchanging. Devoted to God in every circumstance.
Totally and completely surrendered.
Faithful.
Trusting always.

"The test of our faith doesn't kick in until our circumstances change." M.Vanvalin
I don't want my circumstances to change my faithfulness, I want my faithfulness to change my circumstances.
"I, the Lord, do not change" Malachi 3:6

"Our trust in God doesn't kick in until we find ourselves in a situation where we don't know the outcome." M.Vanvalin
I want my trust in God to be evident, no matter the outcome. I don't want it to kick in because I don't want it to leave.
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28.
Trust in God in ALL things.

No comments:

Post a Comment