I may not always comprehend, or be willing to understand the silence of God. I may not always realize His great wonders being revealed in my life,but I am willing to embrace the silence. I am willing to block out the noises of the world and wait on God's reply.
I cannot hide from the frightening silence of God.
I have to learn to be patient. To trust. To fall before his feet
and listen to the mighty silence of God...
to...
Sit with it...on the mountain tops.
Ponder it...like the wind blows.
Challenge it...with the lions roar.
Question it...like the starlit sky.
Sit with it...on the mountain tops.
Ponder it...like the wind blows.
Challenge it...with the lions roar.
Question it...like the starlit sky.
Lord, instill in me your silence. Your wondrous silence. Your terrible silence. Your gentle silence. Your loving silence. Your all-embracing silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment