Howell Opera House show - "Bringing Down Christmas"
[I truly believe that shows can be a perfect place to reach so many lost people.]
music connects people on so many levels.
...emotionally.
...mentally.
...physically.
...spiritually.
...mentally.
...physically.
...spiritually.
i am continually blessed by one band in particular.
.Bringing Down Broadway.(praying)
it is so often that i have been to a show with a Christian band playing and I never see them witnessing in any way. it really breaks my heart when they don't speak of their faith.
Bringing Down Broadway is one band that makes it a point to speak loudly and clearly about their love for Jesus Christ. They tell their audience about the Heavenly love that is available to everyone. They pray before their shows. They sing about grace in shows. They talk to kids about Jesus after shows. Their entire performance is bathed in a love for Jesus.
.I wish that bands would stop letting their music mask their faith.
.Monte.
No comments:
Post a Comment